Kids Need Art.
You want to start a business that gives you flexible hours and excellent pay.
Josey's Art School provides you a "business in a box" model which includes:
- a list of all supplies you will need to begin your business
- step by step marketing guide
- List of more than 25 potential client bases for you to market your business
- how to guide to create a birthday party business
- how to guide to create art camps and workshops
- 15 full color step by step art lessons
- 3 DIFFERENT AND DISTINCT art curriculums that allow you to offer CHOICES to potential businesses - PEOPLE LOVE CHOICES
- Best practices for getting started as an art teacher.
You will gain IMMEDIATE access to the PDF materials that you need to begin teaching right away
- a 57 page FULL COLOR PDF Manual with ALL THAT YOU NEED to book your first client TODAY
- A link list of all art supplies you will need to run this program.
- 15 FULL COLOR PDF Art lessons - 183 page PDF - STEP BY STEP WITH PHOTOGRAPHS
3 DISTINCT Art Curriculums:
• How to be Inspired Series
• book themed art
• Teaching Art with the Masters
- someone who is interested in a fun and rewarding business opportunity
- someone who wants to start their first business but doesn't want to do the pyramid type selling that so many 'easy' business opportunities ascribe to
- someone who likes the idea of having an extremely flexible schedule; most classes are 1.5 hours long (including set up) giving you the flexibility to work a ton or work around commitments like school or family
-someone who wants to teach art classes to his/her own children
-someone who wants to create additional income
- someone who wants a refresher course on how to teach kids without having to browse the internet and parse out the information
- a homeschool educator looking for a clear concise art program with options for teaching various styles of art
-someone who is aligned with the Montessori philosophy and looking to teach art in that setting
-someone who owns a yoga studio or some sort of studio who wants to have another option to offer their clients' children/grandchildren
-churches or organizations who want to incorporate art in their outreach programs or weekly kids clubs
What Topics Do you cover in this program?
• ART SUPPLIES WITH LINKS: what supplies I like, where I buy my supplies and how to use the supplies
• How to handle FREE-CHOICE TIME and early finishers
• How to help children work through “MISTAKES”
• What's the best time to use templates
• How to utilize observation as an art tool
• Art Masterpiece Style art lessons • MIXED-MEDIA art lessons
- A series on teaching about inspiration
- How to teach and complete a lesson in 45 MINUTES
- • What to do if your class is longer/shorter than 45 minutes
- • How to use watercolors effectively
- • The best way to document art work
- • How to create an art walk/art gallery for the end of your sessions
- • The most current information on the value of creativity
- • How to pitch to schools/community centers • 15 PDF PRINT READY LESSON PLANS! • How to create school break and summer camps
- • How EXACTLY to market your classes and how to connect with programs who have budgets
- • How to create a birthday party business
- • email/phone scripts and discussions on who to contact to set up your classes
- • step-by-step guide to promoting your art classes, no matter where you live.
With the transition in Education moving from a STEM learning environment to a STEAM* learning environment, This IS YOUR time to teach art.
Will YOU really be able to teach art classes to kids AND make money doing it?
Yes. But This is NOT a get rich quick scheme. I can tell you from personal experience, I began this journey into teaching art in 2015 with all the materials that I am sharing with you.
Here are MY results:
• Taught over 20 classes in my local community center
• Got interviewed and hired as an on call art sub
• Got interviewed and was hired as the artist liaison for K-8 charter school
• Got hired to teach art at an after school program at a local school for Grades 3-6
• developed and taught an art masterpiece program for my daughter’s 4th grade class
• Pitched and scored a gig teaching 3 classes on Sundays at a local music studio
• Pitched and got hired to create school break camps for 2 local yoga studios
• Created a birthday party planning business around my art classes
- Created Parent's Night Out Programs for a local Yoga Studio
ONE MORE THING:
I do NOT have an ART degree
This took HUSTLE.
I made the calls. I booked the meetings. I made sure I had online presence.
And NONE of these gigs came from friends/family connections.
Are you looking at other opportunities SIMILAR to this one?
Here are some questions to ask. Do they offer:
• Templates of flyers and contracts
• The option to work for them as an independent contractor
• Listing on their website
• Logos to use on flyers and business cards
• A complete list WITH LINKS of what they have in their art supplies arsenal so that you are ready to launch your business TODAY
• List of more than 25 potential client bases for you to market your business
• Full access to ACTUAL pricing structures for each teaching setting
• A detailed look at how to create a birthday party business
• An opportunity to earn money when you refer others to their program
I OFFER ALL THESE OPPORTUNITIES
LET'S GET STARTED! WHICH OPTION WORKS FOR YOU?
ALL OF THE ABOVE
1 hour business coaching session (can be broken into 2- 30 minute segments) at 50% off my current rates
Look at my FREE LESSONS over on Teachers Pay Teachers
ABSOLUTELY NO REFUNDS - CONTACT ME IF YOU HAVE FURTHER QUESTIONS