Creativity and Movement: Dream Catchers are my Favorite to Make





I have an obsession with dream catchers.  Always have.  I never had one as a child because my mom was very leery of superstitious items around her children.  I simply loved the look of them but never knew what they were called until I got older.  When I found out the name I loved them even more.  When I understood the sentiment behind them, I embrace them even more.  Don't we need a few of these surrounding us in adulthood? I think so too.

I have taken a more whimsical approach using paper plates and scrapbook paper.  I made sure to include the feathers and offered all different types of ribbon options.

This is definitely another project that us big girls would love to do, maybe even put a more sophisticated twist on it. 


Josey’s Art School is now
Offering art, yoga, drumming and rhythm, and hula hoop classes
  for details