2021 Vision Board




 Some teacher friends got together to celebrate the new year and to create vision boards for ourselves.  We put a very festive spin on it with party hats and mardi gras inspired masks.  This might seem a bit silly but do you know that I think it helped me dream a little bigger?

I took a look at my vision today almost a quarter of a way through 2021 and I really am living that board.  I have created more than 10 book studies for kids, I am growing my student base on Outschool, my Teacher Pay Teachers business is thriving, I started drinking tea!

We are listening to records on my husband's record player, I have written 10 one act plays, I have started getting serious about honing my drum circle and Native American flute skills, I am hanging out with friends more consistently.

I am wearing my hairy curly about 80% of the time!

I am growing my YOUTUBE channel, adding at least two videos a week.  

I am deepening my relationship with my little sister.

And I am back to blogging.

I have created a weaving curriculum.

I have revamped my exercise lifestyle to a more moderate and enjoyable practice that to this channel.

I am still mostly vegan thanks to this channel


It has been a really long time since I have made a vision board.  I want to say at least 10 years.  There are alot of reasons for it but I think mostly it seemed like my hopes were too high and life was just to difficult.  Years we have spent merely surviving.  Like literally never feeling secure that the money would be there for bills.  So even when I write this today, it seems unreal that I am happy.  Really happy.   And grateful.  That somehow I could survive to see this part of my life.