Character Education with K-6th Grade - The Sun and the Stars



 HI everyone, 

I am taking this time where I am away from school for these next two weeks to write up the lessons we have done in our kindergarten classroom and at art events these last 20 minutes.  Many times I just take a few snap shots of what we are doing to keep the essence of the project.  The hard work is when I sit down to document for someone who is not in the room with me.  People say to me that they are amazed by what ALL I am able to do with students that are only 5 years old.  I say that I give the kiddos pretty high expectations and because they really do rise to the occasion, we are able to do some incredble things like work with acrylic paint and cook together with 20 students.  I will try my best to offer as much behind the scenes as I can to help you experience similar success.  

These pics are of a couple of character education lessons that I taught with k-6th grade.  The first one was a lesson on shining bright in the world.  The second one was able how to be a 'star' friend in the world.    

The link to the shine bright lesson is HERE and the stars lesson will be available soon.