Creativity and Movement: Working with Paper Cities





I came across this great website called "Made by Joel"
You will see a full more posts touting the wonder and whimsy of this website.  I was searching for a modern take on the paper doll - something I spent HOURS of my childhood playing with.  I want to bring back the simplicity of those time to children who are surrounded by things that cause them to be lazy in the wonder of what the simple things can offer to their little lives.

You see some samples of the Aladdin and the Camping paper cities.  I modified the project for the younger children who are ready to cut in such detail yet.  To my delight this was an incredibly popular option for the children/

Take some time to peruse Joel's site - there are some great coloring pages that will entice you took take out your crayons and play.


Josey’s Art School is now
Offering art, yoga, drumming and rhythm, and hula hoop classes
  for details