Toddlers Crafts for you - a Little Turtle

Kids will love making this cute turtle craft with upcycled CDs, buttons, and paper! This craft includes a free printable template. 
 
Hello there!  This summer I find myself working with the toddlers.  What I love about working with different age groups is that I can take up the challenge to build art lessons for the littles.
 
Here is one that is just about the cutest.  Buttons and googly and construction paper.  Simple and Sweet.
 
Try this out and have so much fun with your littles 
 
 When I say it’s you I like, I’m talking about that part of you that knows that life is far more than anything you can ever see or hear or touch. That deep part of you that allows you to stand for those things without which humankind cannot survive. Love that conquers hate, peace that rises triumphant over war, and justice that proves more powerful than greed.”
Mr. Rogers