





One of my assignments as a Montessori assistant teacher is to promote gardening with the preschoolers. I will admit that this has felt like a daunting assignment. But I began the project at school bringing to life their first vegetable garden. THIS challenged me to do the same at home with Josey. So here is a peek at the first week's results. The radishes and sunflowers are growing like gangbusters. Following close behind is the cabbage and the broccoli. No sign yet of the lettuce and the cauliflower is barely peeking out.
Are you needing some support with how to structure your
classroom? As a Montessori teacher, I understand that feeling of overwhelm! I
have created a detailed lesson plan to 'hold your hand' through each day.
These lesson plans can either be used to jump start how to create the rhythm of
the classroom (monthly) or I have a full year plan that can then be used for a
3 year cycle.
Montessori
Daily Lesson Plans
Montessori
INSPIRED Lesson Plans
LOOKING
FOR ART LESSONS FEATURING DIFFERENT ARTISTS?
Link
to my FREEBIES