Bright child Montessori: Submarines and the Beauty of Deep Sea Exploration




Sometimes I will teach a project with the children without having a sample available of the finished product. I believe it helps the children tap into their own ideas of what the theme for the that day's project should look like based on their own experiences.  This was one of those times.

Are you needing some support with how to structure your classroom? As a Montessori teacher, I understand that feeling of overwhelm! I have created a detailed lesson plan to 'hold your hand' through each day.  These lesson plans can either be used to jump start how to create the rhythm of the classroom (monthly) or I have a full year plan that can then be used for a 3 year cycle.

Montessori Daily Lesson Plans 

Montessori INSPIRED Lesson Plans 

 

LOOKING FOR ART LESSONS FEATURING DIFFERENT ARTISTS? 

Link to my FREEBIES