My name is Robin Norgren, M.A. and I am here to help make Montessori philosophy more relevant in the classroom. My projects include: Josey's Art School, The Gifted Learner, Creativity and Wonder and A Montessori Way of Seeing. I found my way into educational spaces as a mother of Creative children yet I am not an art teacher. This information is important because my style empowers teachers who are shy about teaching art but looking for products that promote expression over technical perfection.
joseys art school episode 184: woodland animals fox art lesson drawing f...
I really love the trend of woodland animals.We live in a desert so it's not something our students unless they go traveling. And as a montessori teacher, I want children to get out there and see this big beautiful world.
Did you know?
Owls swallow their food whole. They cough up the leftover bones and fur in a tight ball.
Hedgehogs can walk up to two kilometers in one night just to find food.
Red foxes wrap their big, bushy tails around themselves like a blanket to stay warm when they sleep.
Baby deer (fawns) are born with white spots. This pattern acts as natural camouflage to hide them from hungry predators in the tall grass
I have some art lessons that can accompany a woodland animals theme: