joseys art school episode 188: Flamingo art lesson painting drawing happ...

 

I hope you enjoyed this video. Just thinking about flamingos reminds me that in the midst of a serious world, we inhabit the earth with... flamingos! 

Did you know?

  • Pink food: Flamingos are born with soft white or gray feathers. They turn pink because they eat tiny shrimp and algae filled with a special natural color dye called carotenoids. [1, 2, 3, 4]
  • Bending legs: What looks like a knee bending backward on a flamingo is actually its ankle. Their real knees are hidden up high near their body under their feathers. [1, 2]
  • Standing on one leg: Scientists think standing on one leg helps flamingos save body heat and stay warm in cool water
  •  As a creative person, not an art teacher, I have made it by goal to create art lessons that removes any barrier to giving these lessons a try.  I truly hope you and your students felt that way.  

    If you are interested, I have easy to follow directed line drawings: CLICK HERE 

    LOOKING FOR OTHER LESSONS FEATURING DIFFERENT ARTISTS?