Art journaling is where it all began for me. Being able to draw or collage simple layouts helped to unlock this need to have to become some fine artist or pull out canvas in order to create something that is deeply satisfying.
Did you know that kids art lesson are a really fun way to dip your toes into creativity?
Over the years, I have written over 500 art lessons from the lens of a person who is very mediocre at drawing! Why do I write this to you? Because I know what it feels like to show up in classes as a substitute teacher where I would have loved a quick art lesson that could use the very basic of art supplies and would engage the most hesitant artist. I would buy art lessons from teacher websites and you could tell it was written by a bonified trained art teacher and it was way too complicated for me to teach!
LOOKING FOR OTHER LESSONS FEATURING DIFFERENT ARTISTS?