A new Series of Early Readers available now

 

4x6 we munch on lunch by Robin VanBoekel Norgren

 

I am so excited to present this new series of early readers for purchase.  As a preschool and kindergarten teacher, I am asked by parents recommendations on books that their children can read while siting alongside the parent or on their own without constantly having to new guidance on each word.  You know the books I am talking about, right?  They are designated early readers but most of the words do not align with the typical common core word list for the kindergarten and first grade age groups.

I have been asked by those who purchase my Montessori curriculum if I have written books where the pictures and stories either reflect life from the perspective of the child that age range.  Also, the move to constantly have stories presented in cartoon form, while a nice option, should not be the only perspective a child has the opportunity in which to engage.

Finally, I have moved in the direction of early readers!  You can see from the preview that they are super cute, witty stories plots that invite the child to not only use their imagination but also to see themselves in the story.

As of this blog post, I have 10 books available and am hoping to have a full collection of 25 by the end of Summer 2022.

The following are the links to all available books:

We Munch on Lunch

What Makes Me Happy?

The Lambs Look For Fun

I Like Days

A Day of Make Believe

You Say You Want a Sandwich?

If My Dog Could Talk

Rain Games